ALLORO MILANO 3d JEWELRY CAD & MODELING SERVICES
WHO ARE WE & OUR SERVICES?
The 3d jewelry CAD (Computer Aided Design) & Modeling Services, ALLORO MILANO P.IVA (Italia) 09837960963 , with 10 years of experience, has been the designer of various more than 12,000 projects. Since the year 2019, we have decided to offer online ordering 3d jewelry CAD & Modeling service to our international customers (Jewelers& Jewelry Store Owners) by the technical customer ordering online form on our new web site. We submit & calculate your jewelry sketches or photos then we’ll design a 3d jewelry CAD model based on your specific instructions. Finally we will send the 3d jewelry CAD file (3dm, STL) bye Email and it will be possible to print by 3d printer.
The steps to place an online order:
- Fill out and complete the order form. (Menu/Customization/Full Order or Quick Order)
- Identify the type of designs you are interested in.
- Calculate the fee of the designing process.
- Confirming the design, the designing fee will be send to you either by email or through your personal profile.
- You will be asked to pay 60% of the final price.
- Your project will be designed by design section.
- Several phases of the project will be send to you to review.
- The project could either be confirmed or edited by the customer.
- You will be asked to pay the 40% remaining of the account balance
- You will be able to download the final product.
WHAT IS MATRIX?
Matrix is a software that design bye Gemvision (a Stuller Company). If you’d prefer to design from a blank slate, then Matrix is the tool of choices. Created by jewelers for jewelers, Matrix is award-winning software that contains step-by-step builders to allow for complete creative exploration. Matrix is designed to help jewelers do one thing: create purely custom designs.
Who Our Clients Are?
Alloro Milano Group helps jewelers and retail store owners provide their clients with endless CAD possibilities. Just send us a sketch or a photo. We will turn it into a stunning CAD model.